Saturday, June 24, 2023

Through my eyes, I see God.

A brief light into my next piece, I had to control emotions for story telling purposes, to hold the entire scripture in place. take the journey from the first part, always have to throw in the word play in... the story comes after God's eye vision.


My path in a specific timeline, timed perfect on this planet like my life line, lungs pumping, resercitation happening.    beeping medical entrapments, on a body when the soul is taking flight..scribbled, tuned it, twinned and threw it in. my last rhyme. years  passed, now I’m forty plus. Not yet spotting any shades of that gray, I hunt matter, favourite cup, that piece I hold, a sculptured skull. Knowledge I consume regardless whether black or white, love talking about the colour of texts that passes my eyes when I write, the pen I use might be red in colour, take a second, breathe in, I be the Lost Sun, I bring you humans meanings. my words like poetry gonna be studied sun years to come, each line dissected, metaphors awaiting the Oracles interpretations.


No comments:

Post a Comment