Saturday, January 14, 2023

Decipher this, this is the cypher.

 The best this year, the best is here..this beat is clear, the Bible be ancient,  I spit the new, New Testament, an evolved mind state, don’t need no beat, flip thoughts before the apple falls, scripts split the Red Sea then see Newton writing gravity thesis. master cords and symphonies without slitting my fingers, follow my train of thought. If you lost by now, step off this cypher, I stay underground only for cats who be after. my thoughts be right, check your history I didn’t go the Schumann route. My ears mastered sound, got help from angelic feathered friends, on how to synthesize unseen Melodie’s, mind reflects pure knowledge like the Egyptian pyramid apex, translates to a tongue that spills out metaphors hieroglyphics, if I use ink, it be dark perfected like Wolfgang, from this space to that space, glide through galaxies before NASA and their satellite stations cut off my skate board gliding through space, y’all earthlings label me with different shooting stars names, end this first scripture part, with the last name of the greatest Mozart, Amadeus, the magic flute, Link him three or four lines back, Wolfgang, decipher this, or step off this cypher.

No comments:

Post a Comment